Nutritional Therapist and Lyme disease expert Rebecca Ellison shares her incredibly inspiring story of how she overcame a 12-year battle with chronic illness triggered by Lyme disease. She explains what Lyme disease is, the symptoms to look out for and how you can get tested. Rebecca also discusses the role of toxins/mould in people with Lyme disease and shares her expertise on overcoming Lyme disease through dietary and lifestyle measures.
What you’ll learn:
- How studying nutrition at CNM played a pivotal role in Rebecca’s healing journey.
- How Lyme disease presents in the body and the symptoms that occur.
- The causes of Lyme disease and how to determine if you have it.
- Long-term health complications associated with Lyme disease if it goes untreated.
- The recommended tests to detect Lyme disease and where can you get them done.
- The role of toxins, mould exposure and gut health in relation to Lyme disease.
- How to clear toxins and mould from the body safely and improve gut health.
- Dietary and lifestyle recommendations for managing Lyme disease.
- Rebecca’s top tips for dealing with chronic illness.
Listen to the podcast
Rebecca is a qualified Naturopathic Nutritional Therapist who specialises in helping women with complex chronic illness. Rebecca suffered with Lyme Disease, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and mould illness for 12 years and now lives a full life. She is a strong believer that recovery is possible. Rebecca runs her own practice in Lancashire and has clients all over the UK. She aims to find the root cause of a person’s symptoms and heal through diet, lifestyle, detox, emotional healing, nutritional supplements and herbs. Rebecca has appeared in numerous publications including Women’s Health, What Doctors Don’t Tell You, Thrive magazine, Lancashire Life and many podcasts. She has lectured for CNM and is now mentoring other practitioners to help build their businesses.
Rebecca Ellison – Hello Healing
Share with your friends
If you enjoyed the show, please feel free to share it with friends.
You can support the show by leaving a rating and review on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Spotify or Stitcher.