Naturopath and Herbalist, Alex Fraysse, discusses stress and anxiety. He’ll be explaining what the stress response is, the role of our adrenal glands and factors that exacerbate symptoms. Alex shares his advice and tips on how to manage stress and anxiety though diet, lifestyle and herbal medicine.
What you’ll learn:
- Alex’s four pillars of health and wellbeing and how to implement them into your life.
- What the stress response is, the role of the adrenal glands and what happens to the body when you get stressed.
- The physical and emotional symptoms associated with stress and the long-term health complications of chronic stress.
- Why some people are affected by stress more than others.
- The causes of anxiety, the symptoms and what is happening at a cellular level when anxiety occurs.
- The dietary and lifestyle factors that exacerbate anxiety symptoms.
- How to manage stress and anxiety through diet, lifestyle, nutrition and herbal medicine.
- Alex’s top herbs and nutritional supplements for stress and anxiety.
- Daily practices you can do to alleviate stress and feel more relaxed.
Listen to the podcast
Alex Fraysse is the founder of Healthy Pillars Clinic and is a Naturopath, Herbalist, Nutritionist and Iridologist. He works with his clients to identify the core health issues that they are dealing with. Using plants as bioenergetic, emotional and physical medicine, alongside his four healthy pillars, Alex gently facilitates each person on their healing journey.
Healthy Pillars – Alex’s website and clinic
Share with your friends
If you enjoyed the show, please feel free to share it with friends.
You can support the show by leaving a rating and review on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Spotify or Stitcher.