CNM’s Health Coach course director, Victoria Mudie, talks about changing careers and how she pursued her passion and landed her dream job. She also explains what a Health Coach is, how to become a Health Coach and the career opportunities available in the industry.
What you’ll learn:
- The key steps to take when changing careers and how to make your dream job a reality.
- The challenges Victoria faced when changing careers and what she did to overcome them.
- Why now is the perfect time to become a Health Coach.
- The career opportunities and multiple revenue streams available to Health Coaches.
- Victoria’s tips and advice on how to pursue a career as a Health Coach.
- How Health Coaching can transform someone’s health and life.
Listen to the podcast
Victoria is a CNM Health Coach graduate and the Course Director of CNM’s Health Coach diploma. Her role is to oversee the content and delivery of the diploma course to all students online and in class. Victoria worked in Corporate Marketing and Business for over 15 years but after having children, she wanted to find a career that offered flexibility around her family. Studying to become a Health Coach was the perfect fit. Victoria is passionate about helping others to improve their health and also runs a private Health Coach practice where she specialises in improving families’ health habits.
Share with your friends
If you enjoyed the show, please feel free to share it with friends.
You can support the show by leaving a rating and review on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Spotify or Stitcher.