Nutritional Therapist and Health Coach, Linda Vezzoli, explains what a Health Coach does and how health coaching can help improve your life for the better. She also shares her inspiring fertility journey and the turning point which led to her having a successful pregnancy after numerous miscarriages. Linda reveals a powerful health coaching tool used to transform people’s lives and her top tips to boost health.
What you’ll learn:
- Why mindset is key for health and fertility.
- What health coaching is and how it bridges the gap between thinking and doing.
- The main reasons why so many people struggle to make the necessary changes to their diet and lifestyle to improve their health.
- What health coaches can help with and how they can transform your life.
- How the Wheel of Life coaching tool can help you understand each aspect of your life, from your health and relationships to your work and home environment.
- The five pillars of health coaching and the skills you learn when training to become a Health Coach.
- Linda’s top three health tips and why they’re essential for good health.
Listen to the podcast
Linda is a registered Nutritional Therapist and Health Coach based in South East London. Her passion for nutrition was ignited through her own fertility journey. Linda now helps women with hormone health, fertility, pregnancy and post-partum care, fatigue and weight management. She is also a lecturer at CNM, teaching students on the Health Coach diploma. Having worked in the corporate industry for many years, Linda is well aware of how hard it is to balance a healthy lifestyle with a busy work life. She combines nutritional and lifestyle advice with health coaching to ensure her clients are empowered and involved, making it easier for them to succeed.
Linda Vezzoli Nutritional Therapy
Share with your friends
If you enjoyed the show, please feel free to share it with friends.
You can support the show by leaving a rating and review on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Spotify or Stitcher.