Homeopath Zoe Scanlan sheds light on how homeopathy can support immune health, particularly during seasonal illnesses. She explains what homeopathy is, how it works, and its applications for various health concerns. Find out which homeopathic remedies you can take to combat colds and flu, address different types of coughs and alleviate sore throats, runny noses and aches and pains. Zoe also provides guidance on the most effective remedies for the dreaded hay fever.
What you’ll learn:
- The principles of homeopathy, how it works and potencies of remedies.
- The difference between acute (first aid) homeopathy and constitutional homeopathy.
- The link between emotional health and physical symptoms, and how homeopathy can address both.
- The homeopath’s approach to immune-related concerns and seasonal illnesses.
- The dos and don’ts when using homeopathic remedies.
- Homeopathic remedies for alleviating symptoms associated with colds and flu and hay fever.
- Client success stories achieved through the use of homeopathy.
Listen to the podcast
Zoe is a highly experienced Homeopath hailing from the vibrant city of Brighton in the UK. With over 13 years of clinical practice under her belt, Zoe is a trusted name in the field. Her commitment to the homeopathic community extends beyond her practice as she also lectures Homeopathy at CNM and spearheads the Homeopathy diploma at the college. Zoe is also the author of the well-loved book, “Homeopathy & Natural Remedies for Children,” a valuable resource for parents seeking natural solutions for common childhood ailments.
The Hidden Messages in Water – Book by Masaru Emoto
Share with your friends
If you enjoyed the show, please feel free to share it with friends.
You can support the show by leaving a rating and review on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Spotify or Stitcher.