Anti-ageing and fitness nutritionist Rick Hay discusses weight management and how you can lose weight healthily through diet and lifestyle. He’ll be explaining the causes of weight gain, factors that contribute to obesity and why it can be difficult to budge the bulge. Rick debunks some common weight loss myths and shares his advice and tips on the best ways to keep weight in check.
What you’ll learn:
- The causes of weight gain and what is happening at a cellular level when you put on weight.
- Why you should avoid faddy diets and common weight loss myths and misconceptions.
- Culprit foods and lifestyle habits which contribute to weight gain and obesity.
- Rick’s tips and advice on sustainable weight loss including what foods you should avoid and what foods you should be eating more of to lose weight healthily.
- Meal ideas for breakfast, lunch and dinner to keep your weight in check.
- Nutritional supplements which may assist with healthy weight management, in combination with a healthy diet and lifestyle.
- Intermittent fasting and weight management.
Listen to the podcast
Rick Hay has over twenty years’ experience working with nutrition and botanical medicine. He specialises in weight management, anti-ageing, beauty from within and natural sports medicine. Rick is the author of ‘The Anti-Ageing Food and Fitness Plan’ and he recently released a plant-based edition of the book. Rick lectures in detoxing, cleansing and sustainable weight management at CNM and he is the Nutrition Director at Healthista. Rick is a regular health and fitness guest on TV and he’s formulated some award-winning nutraceutical supplements. He’s currently working on his new project, The Australian Natural Health News.
Rick Hay: Nutrition – Fitness – Rejuvenation
Healthista Health Magazine
Share with your friends
If you enjoyed the show, please feel free to share it with friends.
You can support the show by leaving a rating and review on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Spotify or Stitcher.