Nutritional Therapist and Natural Chef, Sam Hamrebtan, shares her tips and advice for eating healthy on a budget. She busts common healthy eating myths and explains how to source quality produce on a budget and eat nutritious, delicious food that doesn’t cost the earth.
What you’ll learn:
- What a Natural Chef is and what they cook.
- The cooking with whole foods approach and how to implement it.
- Where to source quality produce when on a budget.
- Kitchen cupboard essentials and staple ingredients to have in your kitchen.
- How to use herbs to jazz up your meals.
- Inexpensive healthy meal ideas for breakfasts, lunches and dinners.
- Energy-saving cooking tips and how to limit food waste.
- Food shopping and meal planning tips to help you get organised in the kitchen.
Listen to the podcast
Sam is a registered Nutritional Therapist, chef and food presenter who has been featured in publications such as Women’s Health, Resurgence & Ecologist and Naturopathy Magazine. She studied nutrition at CNM and is now the Course Director for CNM’s Natural Chef cooking school. Sam has translated her lifelong passion for food into a career empowering people to consume food that nourishes their bodies and minds.
Sam launched her own food business, The Loess Life, knowing not everyone is a natural cook with hours to kill in the kitchen. Instead, her approach is fiercely simplistic, focused on helping individuals create tasty, effortless food that is also good for them and the world.
Willy’s Apple Cider Vinegar
Halen mon sea salt
Blackthorn sea salt
Riverford Organics Farmers
Share with your friends
If you enjoyed the show, please feel free to share it with friends.
You can support the show by leaving a rating and review on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Spotify or Stitcher.