Natural Chef and the founder of Maple and Co, Adria Wu, shares her wisdom on food, cooking and health, including how to set up and build a successful food business and a thriving career as a Natural Chef. Adria explains how to cook with whole foods and her recommendations on essential kitchen cupboard items and healthy recipes to cook at home.
What you’ll learn:
- Why Natural Chefs have a competitive edge that sets them apart from other chefs.
- The career opportunities available to Natural Chefs and why it’s an exciting time to get into the food and hospitality industry.
- How to get started in the food business and Adria’s tips and advice for building a thriving food brand.
- What cooking with whole foods means and how to stock your kitchen cupboards with healthy cooking essentials.
- How to cook for specific dietary requirements and health conditions and Adria’s tips for making this as pain-free as possible.
- Healthy whole food dishes you can make at home.
Listen to the podcast
Adria Wu left her corporate life nearly ten years ago to study at CNM and Le Cordon Bleu Culinary School, both of which she currently teaches at. She is a Natural Chef and the Founder of Maple & Co, a healthy eating concept with multiple London locations which has been featured as one of the top three food-to-go concepts by MCA and Time Out’s Best Vegan and Best Healthy Restaurants. Adria also presents on Channel 4’s Sunday Brunch, mentors aspiring chefs in entrepreneurship and regularly speaks about wellness with partners such as Soho House, the Tate Museum and Estee Lauder. She’s been featured in numerous publications including The Times, Cosmopolitan and The Evening Standard. Adria is incredibly passionate about creating great-tasting, fresh, healthy food that is also fun and exciting. She hopes to build communities through her love for balanced cooking and teaching others how to cook from home.
Share with your friends
If you enjoyed the show, please feel free to share it with friends.
You can support the show by leaving a rating and review on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Spotify or Stitcher.