The Toxin Solution
Dr Joseph Pizzorno, the world’s leading Naturopath, discusses the negative impact that toxins have on health. Learn in this podcast:
- what the most dangerous toxins are
- how to minimise exposure to toxins
- how to detox safely and repair damaged tissues
What you’ll learn:
- The biggest sources of environmental toxins and where to find toxins in the home.
- The difference between persistent and non-persistent toxins.
- The real cause of diabetes and why it’s not just about what you eat.
- Diseases and health complications associated with toxin overload and how to know if your body is struggling with toxins.
- How the body excretes toxins and what happens when detoxification organs become compromised.
- Ways to reduce your exposure to toxins and why investing in a quality water filter is essential.
- Why chicken and rice accumulate large amounts of arsenic.
- How you can detox safely through diet, nutrition and lifestyle practices.
- The best way to repair cells from toxin damage.
Listen to the podcast
Dr Joseph Pizzorno is a transformational leader in medicine. As founding president of Bastyr University in 1978, he coined the term “science-based natural medicine” which set the foundation for Bastyr to become the first accredited institution in this field anywhere in the world. A naturopathic physician, educator, researcher and expert spokesman, Dr Joe is Editor-in-Chief of PubMed-indexed IMCJ, Board Chair of the Institute for Functional Medicine, founding board member of American Herbal Pharmacopeia, and a member of the science boards of the Hecht Foundation, Gateway for Cancer Research and Bioclinic Naturals. He was appointed by Presidents Clinton and Bush to two prestigious government commissions to advise the President and Congress on how to integrate natural medicine into the healthcare system. He is the author and co-author of six textbooks for doctors, and seven consumer books, including his most recent book The Toxin Solution.
The Toxin Solution
Naturopathic Nutrition Diploma
Share with your friends
If you enjoyed the show, please feel free to share it with friends.
You can support the show by leaving a rating and review on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Spotify or Stitcher.